Each worship leader will be given a wide variety of ministry experience during their time in the program. These experiences will include:
- Worship leading at various campuses at our 7 locations.
- Small Group Leading
- Disciple/Mentor – Youth/20’s/BSC
- Ministry event planning/implementation
- Children’s Worship // VCB Kids CD Project
- College Worship
- External/Community Care Event Worship
- Jr. High & Sr. High Worship
- School of Worship Program Development
- Worship Production / Media
- Assist with Harvest Gospel Choir
- Vertical Church Band – Assist in Social Media / VCB Insiders / Web
A structured personal development track designed to help worship leaders grow in knowledge, character, skill and passion. The goal is for you to possess a deep knowledge of God’s word and understand the biblical foundations of worship. Worship leaders will partner with other departments such as the Admin Office, Children’s, Student, Production, Media and/or Vertical Church Band.
Development opportunities include:
“Classroom Setting” – Classes/Studies taken over the course of the program
- Uncommon Leadership 101, 201 & 301
- 1&2 Timothy
- Vertical Church
- Biblical Soul Care
Mentoring – Assigned Mentor
- Mentors will be department team members or team leaders
- 1on1 weekly meeting with mentor
- Accountability and feedback
Small Group – Must attend weekly small group/20s ministry group.
- Weekly small group with people their age.
- Personal study time w/Lord
- House study/1on1 study with mentor
- Physical fitness gym offered to nourish and strengthen your body